Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Artspace at [Untitled] installation views

Reflections installation. Artspace at [Untitled]. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. © Allison V. Smith
Reflections installation. Artspace at [Untitled]. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. © Allison V. Smith
Reflections installation. Artspace at [Untitled]. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. © Allison V. Smith
Reflections installation. Artspace at [Untitled]. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. © Allison V. Smith
I'm proud to share some installation views of my show Reflections : the photographs of Allison V. Smith and Stanley Marcus at Artspace at [Untitled] in Oklahoma City. The show was curated by Jon Burris and I was truly touched by the comparisons and connections he drew between my grandfather and my photography. The show is up through March 30th so if you are in the neighborhood check it out. If not read more about it on their website and see more installations shots on my website.

3 comments:

Polly Sparrow said...

Fantastic!

avs said...

Thank You, Polly.

Liz Kerrigan said...

Girrrll, you got skeeyulls. I wish I could have been there.