Friday, October 12, 2012

Exhibition installation shots

Marfa Contemporary installation. October 2012. © Allison V. Smith
Marfa Contemporary installation. October 2012. © Allison V. Smith


I am still buzzing from the opening last weekend at Marfa Contemporary. The crowd, the space, the artists who attended, the pizza -wow. Please go see the show! It's up through December 20. I have 27 photographs of Marfa/ West Texas. ICYMI, I instagrammed for @texasmonthly over the weekend, see their blog post here and the show was also featured on The Daily Beast and Glasstire.

2 comments:

Annalilly said...

How wonderful! I told my friend Taylor that she needed to go see your show, since she lives in town. She said she met you at her work, and she said you were lovely.

avs said...

How nice. Where does she work? Thanks for spreading the word. I hope you get to see the show!