Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Marfa Show coming soon!

Marfa Watertower. October 2011. Marfa, Texas © Allison V. Smith


I have been very focused on my first comprehensive show of my Marfa work opening in almost one month in Marfa, Texas (the above hipstamtic shot not in the show). The show consists of work that I have made over the last 10 years visiting Marfa. The exhibition opens October 6 and runs through the end of December and will be the first show at the highly anticipated new space Marfa Contemporary

6 comments:

Mei-Chun said...

That's terrific! Congrats!!! :))

avs said...

Thanks MC! :)
I'm super excited.

Jeb Matulich said...

Sweet!

Anonymous said...

This will be a must-see! ...a great excuse to visit a place I love and was drawn to nitially by your work

avs said...

Thanks Jeb!
and thanks Anonymous.
more info soon.

Annalilly said...

I wish we could go! I did tell a friend who lives in Marfa that she has to go for me. :)