Monday, February 27, 2012

NYC shoot

Daniel Raymont. February 2012. New York City. © Allison V. Smith
Daniel Raymont. February 2012. New York City. © Allison V. Smith
Daniel Raymont. February 2012. New York City. © Allison V. Smith
Daniel Raymont. February 2012. New York City. © Allison V. Smith
Daniel Raymont. February 2012. New York City. © Allison V. Smith
One of my favorite photo shoots so far this year was last week with my cousin Daniel Raymont. We had two hours of an overcast morning before we met up with the rest of our family. Check out more photos here and watch the trailer for Daniel's latest movie Buzz Kill here.

5 comments:

brian adams said...

I love all the work you two do together!

avs said...

Thanks Brian!

Mei-Chun Jau said...

Nice work!

Your escalator operator said...

Love 'em, as usual. That last one is in the elevator at the entrance to the High Line, right? I took a photo of my parents there that I thought was really cool, if not quite as polished as this one.

avs said...

Thanks Y.E.O.! Yes, the last one was shot in one of the elevators going up to the High Line. :)