Tuesday, December 13, 2011

December in California

 HOTEL + Geoff McFetridge wallpaper. California December 2011 © Allison V. Smith
walk this way + Getty Full Moon. California December 2011 © Allison V. Smith
Venice Sk8ter + Geoff McFetridge. California December 2011 © Allison V. Smith
Jim Marshall @ Fahey Klein + @Jeffhalbert @ Pipen Moore .California December 2011 © Allison V. Smith
our view + Heath ceramics. California December 2011 © Allison V. Smith
Buick at night + Free City. California December 2011 © Allison V. Smith

I managed to see a lot in the three days during a weekend trip to Los Angeles. 
I took some notes with my iPhone. I love LA, especially when someone else is driving, thanks Sally.

3 comments:

lo said...

Enjoyed seeing some of these on instagram...I love seeing them as a set here.

avs said...

Thanks, so glad you like them.There is no rhyme or reason to their order. I like how they all play off each other.

brian adams said...

Fave the Venice skater.