Wednesday, May 04, 2011

William's World

William Baker at work. April 2010. Dallas, Texas © Allison V. Smith
William's world. April 2010. Dallas, Texas © Allison V. Smith
William Baker. April 2010. Dallas, Texas © Allison V. Smith
William's world. April 2010. Dallas, Texas © Allison V. Smith
Last month I photographed Dallas designer and clever friend William Baker for the current issue of FD Luxe , on stands now. William's world is creative and inspiring to photograph. Get a load of that wall made from over 1000 yard sticks!

5 comments:

susana said...

that is an amazing wall, thanks for sharing!

Sally said...

William = CHIC and so are your photos!

Kelly said...

I love the ruler wall!

Jeb said...

Now I know why I've been seeing fewer yard sticks at the estate sales I hit! Great pics!

avs said...

Thanks!!
William is a great subject. I loved this assignment ;)