Wednesday, March 09, 2011

DRO + F150

Derrill Osborn. February 2011. Dallas, Texas © Allison V. Smith
Derrill Osborn & his Ford F150 . February 2011. Dallas, Texas © Allison V. Smith
Derrill Osborn. February 2011. Dallas, Texas © Allison V. Smith


Derrill Osborn in F!D Luxe . March 2011. Dallas, Texas photos © Allison V. Smith

Last month I was assigned by F!D Luxe to photograph the unforgettable Derrill Osborn and his "Tuxedo Black" Ford F150. Derrill is a gentleman and a pleasure to photograph. The highlight was riding down Riverfront Blvd passenger side in his hefty Ford F150 listening to classical music.
It was one of those moments that I will forever treasure.
Thanks for the lift, DRO.

2 comments:

brian adams said...

Nice shooting AVS! I especially love the first one!

Your escalator operator said...

Lovely photos as always. I've only been in the Lone Star State for a day or two but this essay, and the way you illustrated it, strikes me as an "only-in-Texas" kind of story.