Wednesday, February 16, 2011

On assignment


As seen in today's Wall Street Journal. A fun assignment I had a few weeks back photographing 2 Dallas women and their incredible clothing collection.  I'm not going to lie, I loved having an excuse to see how these fabulously, stylish women organized their closets. The Wall Street Journal ran a nice slide show here. Below a few of my favorites.

McQueen Jacket. February 2011. Dallas, Texas © Allison V. Smith

Ana's Shoes. February 2011. Dallas, Texas © Allison V. Smith

5 comments:

Dallas Arts Salon said...

I need to do a lot more shopping! Great shots on WSJ!

Komal said...

Wow, not only is there an article about real women who buy designer clothes, you met them. That's super!

Margaret said...

Beyond fabulous. Fashion can be art. Hurrah for its devotees who have the will and the means to honor it.

avs said...

Agreed.

Anne said...

Beautiful pictures. I wish I could hang some of their clothes on my walls...especially that red McQueen coat.