Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reflection of a Man

reflection of a man © Stanley Marcus
  reflection of a man © Stanley Marcus
  reflection of a man © Stanley Marcus
 reflection of a man © Stanley Marcus
 reflection of a man © Stanley Marcus

I am still so proud of Reflection of a Man, the book my mother and I published of my grandfather's photographs. I can honestly say it's a great gift for someone interested in photography, travel, style or kodachrome. The book is available for a short time on One Kings Lane website! See it here. Reflection of a Man is alos available here and here.

4 comments:

martinhulten said...

Looks promising.

Miguel said...

That looks beautiful. I hope it can be bought from other stores!m

avs said...

Thanks Miguel. I added a few more links noting other stores where our book is available.

lo said...

I own (and love) this book. So cool that it's being featured on One Kings Lane!