Thursday, November 11, 2010

Turkey Time

Smoke master. November 2010. Tyler, Texas © Allison V. Smith

 Turkey freezer. November 2010. Tyler, Texas © Allison V. Smith
BreakRoom. November 2010. Tyler, Texas © Allison V. Smith

I'm almost running out of room in my favorite 2010 assignments list. This was one was way up there. I spent the day at Greenberg Smoked Turkey's in Tyler , Texas photographing the process. I was especially thrilled that my photograph of Tony Wallace who has manned the fire pits at Greenberg's for 27 years landed on the front cover of the Dining section. Did I mention I smelled like smoked Turkey's for 2 days?

5 comments:

mei-chun JAU said...

good stuff, AVS!

Mei-Chun said...

good stuff, AVS!

Eric said...

Love these... great work.

Nice bumping into you at Murray's this week!

avs said...

Thanks, MC!!


Thanks , Eric. Nice to finally meet you.

Ellen said...

great pics! happy thanksgiving!