Saturday, November 06, 2010

Kelcy Warren's Music Road

Jimmy LaFave. October 2010. Dallas, Texas © Allison V. Smith
Lap steel. October 2010. Dallas, Texas © Allison V. Smith
Jimmy LaFave performs. October 2010. Dallas, Texas © Allison V. Smith
Above a few of my favorite shots from last week's Wall Street Journal assignment to photograph Energy Transfer Partners' CEO,  Kelcy Warren's music room in his Dallas home. The full story ran in yesterday's real estate section but can be seen here. One of the best things about my job is all the magicalamazing, gifted people that I get to meet and photograph. That night was no exception. See more here.

2 comments:

Jason Janik: Life as a Dallas Photographer said...

Sounds like a fun shoot! By the way, I think you meant to type exception, not acception.

avs said...

oops. My high school english teacher occasionally reads my blog. Thanks for catching it before she did. ;)