Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fort Worth Opera Zine, y'all

Fort Worth Opera Season Guide Zine. May 2010. © Allison V. Smith
Fort Worth Opera Season Guide Zine. May 2010. © Allison V. Smith
Fort Worth Opera Season Guide Zine. May 2010. © Allison V. Smith
Fort Worth Opera Season Guide Zine. May 2010. © Allison V. Smith

Get a load of this. This is the Fort Worth Opera 2010 season guide. I was hired to shoot photos of Fort Worth using any camera of my choice (er,uh, dream job!) . I used my Hasselblad & iPhone. Above are a few of my favorite spreads from the piece. Pretty Sweet! See more here on the SisterBrotherMgmt. blog.

12 comments:

zachgray.me said...

All around amazingness! Love the photos, quotes and design!

avs said...

Thanks Zach!
Sometimes dreams come true!

Joel said...

Where can I get this? Also, count me in for your next zine.

trey kazee said...

next time, invite a photo geek or two to join!

the zine looks sweet.

brian adams said...

What a gig! How fun! Good shooting AVS.

Diane Rhodes Bergman said...

No one loves these photos more than us at Fort Worth Opera. Thank you! Matchbox Studio did the design. To get a copy, email your address to info@fwopera.org and ask for a zine - we only have one...so far.

I am Matthew Nager said...

I was there...what a day. Killed it of course.

Eric said...

So stinking cool... I want one.

VM said...

Love the horse and hat

Michael Sebastian said...

Allison, that IS a dream job. You definitely made the most of it. Excellent work as usual.

Dallas Arts Salon said...

Great photos AVS!

avs said...

Thanks!!