Monday, January 18, 2010

first clip of the year

Rave Theater CEO Tom Stephenson. January 2010. LATIMES © Allison V. Smith
Rave Theater CEO Tom Stephenson. January 2010. © Allison V. Smith
Rave Theater CEO Tom Stephenson. January 2010. © Allison V. Smith

A few weeks back I photographed Rave Theater CEO Tom Stephenson for the Los Angeles Times. Because the deadline was a few days later, I stayed and watched Avatar 3D. It wasn't it in the cards for me to see it any other time. I was pleasantly surprised (as I was with this cool blue clip.)

4 comments:

robert said...

beautiful picture.
I hope you were in the front row at the theater.
Sense-a-round.

avs said...

Thanks! I sat towards the back. It's the first 3D movie I have ever seen and I was totally impressed.

Your escalator operator said...

Congratulations - what a cool shot.

grace vroom said...

very cool!!