Saturday, January 09, 2010

A peek inside Zine 4




Zine 4. Can You Hear Me Now? 2010 © Allison V. Smith

Above are some of my favorite spreads from the latest Superficial Snapshots, Zine 4, Can You hear Me Now? I am excited to report that my stash of Zine 4 is more than half way sold out . Zine 4 is also available at Timothy Whelan Photography Books in Rockport, Maine and Barry Whistler Gallery. Thanks to those in Dallas, Kansas City, Fredericksburg, Austin, Camden, Norfolk, San Angelo, Punta Gorda, Addison, Arlington, Claremont, Portland, Wauwatosa, Los Angeles, Oxford for buying zines!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

do you delete your iphone pics after you upload? I want to do it, but I love having my own photo library to share with people...thoughts?

Hot Scot said...

Looks so good!!

max s. gerber said...

just beautiful. . .