Friday, December 11, 2009

ROAM



all photographs Reflection of a Man© Stanley Marcus

Tuesday night at Bar Celine was a great success. It's always an education revisiting Reflection of a Man , the photographs of Stanley Marcus (second from left) with my co-publisher & mom. We have a few more signings in 2010 and if you are hoping to buy the book as a holiday gift, it is still available on Amazon and UT Press. You can also find it in Dallas at 4510, Park, Gardens and signed copies at the Barry Whistler Gallery.

7 comments:

jan sonnenmair said...

if I buy one for my niece will you sign it and personally deliver it with a red bow? in your spare time... i mean

avs said...

I would be happy to, just need to pick up some red ribbon!

jan sonnenmair said...

she lives near/on mcComas... i will find her address. how much is this gonna cost me???? I can send you a chk.

avs said...

Best thing to do is Amazon.com it to me. Email me and let's discuss logistics! You're a very nice Auntie (and friend).

avs said...

This just in....Reflection of a Man listed in Daily Candy on the "2009 Little Luxuries Gift Guide."

jan sonnenmair said...

cudos!

avs said...

thanks for buying a book Jan!