Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Life With Dystonia




(all) Rogers. October 2009 © Allison V. Smith

My friend Rogers spoke at the TEDxSMU this past weekend. Word on the street is the inspired crowd gave her a standing ovation. When we reconnected last year I discovered that she had been living with a neurological disorder for over a year. Rogers has Dystonia. Recently she asked if I would document a visit to the doctor: a round of 20 Botox injections . Above are some of my shots that she used in her presentation. Check her Life With Dystonia blog here.

5 comments:

kari kinney said...

incredible as ALWAYS

grace vroom said...

my dad is head over heels in love with rogers.

Rogers said...

I am AVS's #1 fan.

Anonymous said...

Love the Photos. Rogers has been such a blessing to my life and will continue to inspire others. GO Rogers!
-Angela-

Jenn Dunn said...

Fantastic images, AVS, and such an inspiring woman.