Tuesday, September 29, 2009

KIPP student. San Francisco, California. © Allison V. Smith

KIPP classroom. San Francisco, California. © Allison V. Smith
KIPP student. San Jose, California. © Allison V. Smith

KIPP student. San Francisco, California. © Allison V. Smith
I have been staying pretty busy lately. Here are a few of my favorite images from a three day shoot I had a few weeks back in San Francisco. These photos will be part of the KIPP schools annual reports & advertising for the school. The layouts are looking pretty amazing. I will post more down the road.

6 comments:

trey kazee said...

these are great. that orange background is boss!

jan sonnenmair said...

nicely done Ms S.

Amy Estes said...

These are muy beautiful. The San Antonio Kipp school needs to scoop you up.

avs said...

I like how you are thinking!

Wendy Marguerite said...

The San Antonio KIPP, the Austin KIPP, the Dallas KIPP, all the Houston KIPPs—there are at least 20 in TX, Vose. When the AR comes out, I'll send it to all of their Dev Directors with a note about this TX-based photographer.....
YippEE!

avs said...

Thanks Dub. CA2010 dream team.