Wednesday, June 10, 2009

the photographer at work. Torcello, Italy. April 1955

Guido di Camerino. Torcello, Italy. April 1955© Stanley Marcus

Mark your calendars. Come if you can. My mother and I will be signing copies of Reflection of a Man at Legacy Books in Plano tomorrow night. It has been a while since I have blogged about ROAM but the excitement for it has not lessened. Just this year, we have both received a hand full of letters and emails from people inspired by Stanley's insatiable love for life and curious eye. I love the discovery above. See photo of Stanley in action and then his beautiful compostion of his friend posing on Atilla the Hun's throne in Torcello, Italy, April 1955.

7 comments:

Art said...

I love the second image!!

trey kazee said...

maybe we can come out - aubren and milia need their copy signed!

jan sonnenmair said...

I will see if I can get my sister and niece to go.
Have fun!

LouDuk said...

Love the photographs.

Shana said...

I love your website, and look forwrd to seeing new photo's EVERYDAY!

Wendy said...

Cut photos.

MARLA HOPE BANE said...

Just wonderful!