Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Booger. Clements Unit. February 2009.Amarillo, Texas © Allison V. Smith

How I did it. February 2009. Amarillo, Texas © Allison V. Smith

Part of my assignment for Texas Monthly was to photograph the accused , Booger Red, in prison in Amarillo, Texas. I'll be using these two photos in my "on location lighting" portrait workshop that I am teaching this afternoon at the Collin County Community College this afternoon. (My collection of "assistant photos" is multiplying.. remember this one?)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does that guy follow you to every shoot? LOL

trey kazee said...

i want to take that class

avs said...

no, but that would be awesome!

leila said...

i like the one you took at the wine tasting, too. your booger portrait is really captivating

Courtney said...

Beautiful . . . love the eerie glow!

Phillip Sumner said...

What an amazing portrait. I like that you used the gold side of the reflector to give it that glow.

Melissa K said...

Oh my heavens! I wish I would've known about that workshop!

Oliver. said...

awesome