Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Arroyo Seco. December 2008. Marfa, Texas © Allison V. Smith
Broken down Blue Bug. December 2008. Marfa, Texas © Allison V. Smith
Hwy. 90 to Marfa, Texas. December 2008. © Allison V. Smith

I spent a few days in Marfa the week after Christmas . Just picked up 5 rolls from the lab. Here are a few that I am considering adding to the Marfa section on my website. It was challenging & inspiring  returning to Marfa with the notes from the reviewers at photoNola in my head. 

6 comments:

jan s. said...

hey, email me some of the comments from NOLA...i would love to hear what they had to say about your work.

jt said...

Marfa! I love it. They're wonderful as usual.

trey kazee said...

awesome. LUV the bug shot

Boomer said...

me gustan mucho! just as strong as the earlier photos, but they feel kinda different. perhaps you used a different color palette?

avs said...

Hey Boomer. I was thinking the same thing. There is a blue/yellow theme throughout.

Phillip Sumner said...

People pass by these places thousands of times with out giving them a second look. And you turn them into amazing photographs.