Thursday, October 23, 2008


Andy never left home without his camera. I remember seeing him at the dog park not too long ago and he asked where my camera was...you should always have it with you, he instructed me. The photo above was shot in March after our 2nd annual bday lunch celebration. He sent this to me a few weeks later. In typical fashion , the envelope arrived decorated with the most timely rubber stamps from his massive collection & filled with photos and a vintage postcard or two. Andy had a passion for life and people. I feel so very lucky to have known him for as long as have. Miss you AndyMan.

3 comments:

trey kazee said...

it sounds like you were truly fortunate; imagine if we all could inspire others the same.

Allison V. Smith said...

Let's try!

Nicole said...

Sounds like he was an inspiration to you in many ways. One being the wonderful mail you send. Always a happy day when and AVS note arrives. What a wonderful friend to have had.