Monday, August 18, 2008

Wary Meyers




Wary Meyers home. Portland, Maine. ©Allison V. Smith

Last week my parents & I took a trip to Portland to see the "Georgia O'Keeffe and the Camera" show at the Portland Museum of Art. Exciting to see some of my favorite portraits in person. After running some other photo related errands ,we visited , per the suggestion from my oldest friend Sally Horchow, the magical home of artists & cool collectors John Meyers and Linda Wary, aka Wary Meyers. Wow. Their life style is enviable and their vision is one of a kind.  See above for proof.

2 comments:

Jerrie said...

What a joyous and inspiring home/workspace to visit! Exciting, too, was the discovery of so many purses and dresses by one of my favorite designers of not so long ago......Roberta di Camerino of Venice

Allison V. Smith said...

we both experienced roberta handbag envy!