Tuesday, June 10, 2008

may 2007. ©allison v. smith
I have made some updates on my website. Look for new photos in Now Showing, Rockstars and In Print, including this photo I shot of Jonathan Tyler & the Northern Lights for Modern Luxury last month. This shot was one of those magic moments going from one location to another. We were slammed in the elevator and the light was perfect. I told them "look at the camera & be very still" at which point I turned into the human tripod. It's just sharp enough!

8 comments:

brian adams said...

nice job steady hands.
I am going to go check out your site right now! sweet.

Allison V. Smith said...

steadiest hands in texas ;)
thanks Brian!

Coqui said...

Awesome photo. That is a magical moment! I tried to follow the link to your site but it took me to the group's myspace page...

Allison V. Smith said...

fixed it! thanks coqui.

trey kazee said...

sup-air cool

mk said...

oh, it's more than sharp enough, grrrlfriend.

Allison V. Smith said...

get it, mk?

Oliver. said...

love the colors!