Wednesday, June 11, 2008



Check out my lomo zine on the homepage of photo eye dot com. Mary Virginia Swanson just emailed me these screen grabs. She also mentioned she will be lecturing Thursday June 26, 2008, 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM at the Houston Center for Photography Finding Your Audience: An Introduction to Marketing Your Photographs. This is something not to miss. Swanie is a wealth of information and generous enough to share it.... I will be speaking about living the freelance photographer life loca in August during her class at the Maine Media Workshops. It will be my third year to do it. Check her site for other upcoming events.

4 comments:

Kevin said...

That is so cool. Imagine who you could share shopping cart space with! Congrats, AVS.

Allison V. Smith said...

I like how you think Kevin!

Brian Harkin said...

road trip

leila said...

schwaaaaanie!

good stuff there. nice work photo-geek!