Sunday, September 02, 2007

LAST call


I have 24 zines left. Yesterday I sold one to someone in Alaska! (That makes 2 Alaskan sales.) Zines have been sold and sent to Puerto Rico, London, Billings, Montana, Sunnyvale, Texas, LA, Brooklyn, Chicago and Maine. Timothy Whelan, Fine Photographic Books and Prints, sold about 20 this summer including three to the one of my favorite full-of-energy photographers, Bruce Weber. So jump on it, before they are history. For the record, zine II is in the works!

8 comments:

Ronnie James said...

#2, so excited! can't wait! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in for Zine II.. Very cool.

Anonymous said...

That being Milton who is in for Zine II..

avs said...

thank you san francisco, massachusetts, north carolina, fort worth, dallas (feels like a pledge drive!)

ben said...

connecticut in the house...

avs said...

word

Paul M said...

I'm not sure you'd recognize the influence but your zine inspired me to take this shot:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/32854552@N00/1245815190/

I loved every page...super inspiring stuff. Makes me want to shoot film again.

Paul

soozie said...

am i too late?