Monday, July 30, 2007

lucky


Let's just say I scored in the photo book department for my birthday. Here is a list (not in any order) of my NEW, favorite books.
Ed Ruscha, Photographer
Koudelka
Joel Sternfeld, American Prospects
William Eggleston, Los Alamos
Cindy Sherman, the complete untitled film stills
Cindy Sherman, Clowns
Slim Aarons, A Place in the Sun
Sim Aarons, Once Upon a Time
Duane Micahels, Foto Folllies

Thanks M&D, Barry, Brian, Jessica, Leigh & the Wilsons....
p.s. the photo above is from my short lived photo essay that I may revisit in the fall.

3 comments:

Mr Atrocity said...

I think "Exiles" by Josef Koudelka is the finest photography book I'm fortunate enough to own so I envy your haul! Enjoy them and happy birthday.

avs said...

oooh I will have o check hat book out! Thanks for the message...

Anonymous said...

yes, bring on the series in the fall. fall is the best time because of school clothes.
wink-wink
love,
jessica