Sunday, April 08, 2007

ephemera


I have been hard at work lately on a book project with my mom. I haven't wanted to post anything about it for superstitious reasons. The book is a book of my grandfather's photographs from roughly 1936-1968 and will be for sale October 2007. The idea came to me after the surprising # of hits his photographs were receiving on my flickr page. In my researching I came across this typed letter dated June 1935. I'm taking it to the framer.
On this topic, I found a great post on David Alan Harvey's blog called "how to publish a book"... awesome advice and insight! Thanks David.

5 comments:

leila said...

what a cool letter! can't wait for the book

pierpont said...

the apple certainly didn't fall far. Coolness

david said...

this is a great idea.

mk said...

how come we never got cool credentials like that instead of lime green cop passes?

Allison V Smith said...

totally and do you know what building that is??