Wednesday, February 28, 2007

new and improved


I have uploaded some new work on my website. You'll see a few new changes if you visit the site. I have a new section I am excited about called Half Frame, Hasselblad and Holga, new images in the Marfa, Rockstars, Now Showing & Dog & Pony show. In the about me section you'll see a new feature called installations. Also, I am gradually adding links to my resume. If you see a little yellow eye , click on it. In the next week or so, my site will be having a minor face lift...I can't wait for you to see it!

1 comment:

Marc Rebillet said...

Hi Allison,

My name is Marc, I was at the presentation you gave at Booker T. Washington. I asked you what you thought of Digital vs. Film.

I really looooove your work! You should check out my blog, filmgoersreview.blogspot.com, it's just getting started...but there will be many reviews on there in no time.

Keep in touch!