Thursday, February 15, 2007

havana

In 1999, I went to Cuba on a story for the Dallas Morning News. Sadly it was never published. So much magic is in the air there. I recently stumbled upon David Alan Harvey's blog.( as you might know he has an amazing book of photos called Cuba) David was a teacher of mine in 1989. If I came away with anything from him, it was to be passionate about my photography. David's blog exudes his passion for people, friends, photography and life. Go take a look. Also.. here are some of those unpublished photos I mentioned above...



3 comments:

Armando said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Armando said...

The one of the boy in the funky shirt is marvelous. Would love to see more.

david said...

hey allison...what a wonderful surprise!!! so, so good to re-connect with you.....are you ever in new york??? hospitality awaits.....very nice work from cuba....viva cuba!!!!..besos, david