Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Reflecting


2006 is just a few days behind. I sort of miss the comfort of it. It was a great year for many reasons: willie nelson in alpine, texas for valentines day, reconnected with friends, good times in NYC with my 3 cousins, enchanted rock 2 times, started new projects, fun challenging assignments, a solo sell out photography show, had a beautiful summer in Maine, flickr, got published in Art Prostitute Issue 8 and in the amazing American Photographty 22 book, made great new friends, stuck with Yoga, learned how to cook, mom turned 70, zac announced running for mayor, bought a house, discovered some great new music, made a few great roadtrips, saw Beck twice in concert, sean and kelly got married, anne had a baby, was hired to shoot a portrait in Hawaii, dolly python photo booths!, ate a few ,9, corny dogs at the state fair, obsessed over my half frame camera, laughed with friends , learned how to make links on blogger. There were also a lot of almosts , if onlys and what ifs. I learned a lot & feel a bit wiser. I am looking forward to this years challenges and laughs. I hope there is nothing but the best for all of us.

3 comments:

leeloo said...

this is my favorite post of yours. ever

Mainbrain said...

You make it sound like 2006 will be a tough act to follow, but look what you've already done---cooking away, planning the next yard sale (am I obsessing about this yard sale too much?), finished one assignment, made a fire in the backyard. You've crammed more in the first 3 days of 2007 than most people, I imagine.

weeklybob said...

Cool horses! Im glad you are our freind!