Monday, November 13, 2006

The Weekly Bob


Today my neighbor Bob came to my house with his 2 brothers and mother to interview me for his neighborhood newsletter called "The Weekly Bob." He asked me some hard hitting questions like: what's your favorite cartoon (snoopy), what's your favorite food (cheese pizza) and what is your favorite type of music (rock&roll). When Bob left he warned me that when this came out everyone in the neighborhood would know me. I gave him a plastic frog, a sticker and a photograph of Tom Hanks (his favorite). Look on your doorstep for the next Weekly Bob.

7 comments:

Jessica L. Stewart said...

i love bob!

grace vroom said...

send me a copy. pretty please?

BEH said...

how cool. do you know if i'm within his circulation area?

pierpont said...

does bob blog? I want a copy of the weekly, too.

leeloo said...

i still think you should seriously consider advertising in The Weekly Bob

bob said...

If you will send your address to me@ weeklyBobnews@yahoo.com ,I will mail you a copy. I will send you all 7 copies. Did you have a good thanksgiving? From Bob

Photo Freak said...

Bos is hilarious!